Dawn of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leaveing now

5 posters

Go down

leaveing now Empty leaveing now

Post  marcus71 Thu May 28, 2009 5:25 pm

bye guys im done...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
uhhhh i cant believe i left heros for you guys. my damn silvuyer and gold contribution got reset and you guy make me donate 20k more i cant believe i left heros so i could do that i could have got 1st in guild stress but noooooooooooooo i had to come back so i could start all over i probably could have been director in heros by now but i had to tell there LEADER i was not interested cause i had grown close to all you guys and i get back and am treated like crap OMG this sucks so much i have even cansiderd quiting again im sooooooooooo pissed off right now and i know ur all guna say you should not have left the guil but kura was saying bye marc. slum was saying you guna get demoted cause i told everybody this meanwhile i remember him sayin only he changed some rules he never said what they were.UUUUUUUUUUUUURRRGGGGGGGGG and if you all for got that 20k hurts me alot i did not have a master at lvl 50 so i got NOTHIN i need all the silver i can get and u guys aint helpin bye tellin me to do gq erery 5 secs. I ONLY HAVE 140 sumthin k silver now and you guys trying to squeeze every last piece of it out of me gets really annoying IM NOT RICH LIKE ALL OF YOU!
marcus71
marcus71

Fame : 91

Back to top Go down

leaveing now Empty Re: leaveing now

Post  Eres Thu May 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Nick im not rich in silver either, but your attitude has changed alot since you were made director. I was a big supporter of you making director, believe it or not. You like to stir up stuff that sometimes needs to stop. I didnt appreciate it about you saying you hated me. What did i ever do to you to deserve that? I have been nothing but nice to you for the most part. Your not a bad kid you just need to calm down some.
Eres
Eres
Vice-Leader
Vice-Leader

Fame : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus71 Thu May 28, 2009 6:41 pm

when did i say i hate you?
marcus71
marcus71

Back to top Go down

Post  Eres Thu May 28, 2009 7:09 pm

one of post you posted
Eres
Eres
Vice-Leader
Vice-Leader

Fame : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganesha Thu May 28, 2009 9:32 pm

marcus71 wrote:
i could have got 1st in guild stress but noooooooooooooo i had to come back so i could start all over i probably could have been director in heros by now, i get back and am treated like crap OMG this sucks so much i have even cansiderd quiting again im sooooooooooo pissed off right now and kura was saying bye marc. slum was saying you guna get demoted cause i told everybody this meanwhile i remember him sayin only he changed some rules he never said what they were.UUUUUUUUUUUUURRRGGGGGGGGG and if you all for got that 20k hurts me alot i did not have a master at lvl 50 so i got NOTHIN i need all the silver i can get and u guys aint helpin bye tellin me to do gq erery 5 secs. I ONLY HAVE 140 sumthin k silver now and you guys trying to squeeze every last piece of it out of me gets really annoying IM NOT RICH LIKE ALL OF YOU!

Marcus, do you really have a real reason to be upset? seems to me that it's just some silver what's causing you trouble. for the new rules, slum posted them a week before they became effective, and everyday he talked on guild chat about that, we are not trying to squeeze everything away from you marcus :S. And you are a good member marcus, pretty active, helpful and friendly, or at least you used to be, i'm sad because you changed so much!

now you are not doing much for the guild...a director is a very important rank, you are there to help our fellow guildies and make an example, all ive seen you talking about is kicking people and selecting a new leader. i appreciate you, i do, a lot, so as a personal advice i want to tell you marcus, calm down and think about this, don't act without thinking, calm down and analize the situation, don't do anything you might regret later....

And 140k something silver is not bad, many ppl of our guild doesn't even has 100k, plus, we are not all rich, sometimes we have to do sacrifies for our guild, and yeah, it hurts a lot. And if we are rich, it's because we have worked our asses off making the silver which will also (or at least part of it) be donated to the guild.

Please, relax and think before acting
Ganesha
Ganesha
Director
Director

Fame : 163

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus71 Fri May 29, 2009 9:45 am

agreeeeeeeed and i already apologized to guild and will do so again now"im sorry"

but get this yuske let contribute the silvet THEN told me there was a gold requirment for elite now so 3 hour later (not enough time to do when im not online) i get demoted to member so the 20k i just donated does nothing for me...
marcus71
marcus71

Back to top Go down

Post  SLUMdog Fri May 29, 2009 11:16 am

The new rules for that was posted last Thursday, so I don't know why there's any kind of confusion over it still.
I'm thinking it just slipped Yuske's mind because he knows, more than anyone else, that silver is actually the last thing we need. We've got more than enough of it, it's gold that we lack and that's why we've got the new promo rules in the first place; to get people to do their gq so we can get gold and keep building.
SLUMdog
SLUMdog
Leader
Leader

Fame : 216

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus71 Fri May 29, 2009 3:37 pm

he told me right after i donated i was elite for 3 hours...thats not enough time to get gold anyway
marcus71
marcus71

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganesha Fri May 29, 2009 3:39 pm

marcus71 wrote:agreeeeeeeed and i already apologized to guild and will do so again now"im sorry"

but get this yuske let contribute the silvet THEN told me there was a gold requirment for elite now so 3 hour later (not enough time to do when im not online) i get demoted to member so the 20k i just donated does nothing for me...

Yeah, the gold requirement was posted a few days ago. And this is (as slum said) because we are very poor on gold, believe or not you can get tons of guild gold by doing guild quests, just start doing at least 3 killing monsters quest daily and you'll have a lot of gold, if you can't do them, just ask me for help, i will help you almost anytime Razz so don't worry, i can understand why you are upset, just take it easy and do some guild quests, you can do 3 gqs today and rest tomorrow, then start again and do that over and over if theyre too annoying for you, the new might affect a lot of people, but actually, the new requirements are not too high, you should get 40 gold per monsters gq, so do 3 of em dayli and in 2 days and you'll get 240 gold Razz

so its not that hard Wink
Ganesha
Ganesha
Director
Director

Fame : 163

Back to top Go down

Post  WOLFHIDE Fri May 29, 2009 4:31 pm

DONT BE ANGRY THEY DID THE SAME TO ME I GOT DMOTED BIGGER THEN SHIT
WOLFHIDE
WOLFHIDE